Monday, January 7, 2008

Sitting, Rolling and Playing

Logan is still learning to sit. He can sit for 30 sec to a minute if he wants to. I am recently seeing a very stubborn side of him. Most of the time when I want him to sit, he just wants to lay down and suck his thumb. There's no stopping him when he knows what he wants to do! Also, he has finally started to roll tummy to back!!! But he doesn't roll more than once, so we haven't lost him under any furniture yet. He has gone back to tummy easily since he was only a few months old. Still, the only toy he likes is his jumperoo. He's not interested is holding toys or reaching for stuff yet. He got a really cool toy with a mirror (below) that he has reached out for a few times, but not much interest yet. We are hoping he feels better after his ear tubes tomorrow and likes to play more!


4 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

He is so cute!!! Keeghan got the same toy for Christmas... though I think Kennedy plays with it more than he does! LOL

Unknown said...

I hope the tubes do the trick for Logan. I totally love the picture of the all 3 Packer boys!!

Kacey Bode said...

Oh, he is SO cute I just want to kiss those cheeks!! I bet he will be feeling so much better after tomorrow, I noticed a world of difference in Ella. The jumperoo is a wonderful toy!!! Hunter LOVED it!!! I gave it away after Ella was born because it made me sad because I thought she would never have good enough muscle tone to control her whole body at once. HA, how naive I was! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Mindy said...

Your little Logan sounds so much like my little Jonas. What a cute little guy!