Monday, October 6, 2008

This is it!

I honestly never thought this week would finally come. I think I am in a state of denial about what is about to happen. It's all just so unbelievable...my life has changed so dramatically in so many ways over the last almost 17 months, but I am thankful for ever minute. Logan and Devin have taught me so much about myself. Logan, especially, has made me a better Mom. Mostly, he has taught me to slow down and appreciate the little things in life. I am sad that Logan will not be my baby anymore. It's going to be hard to split my time between my babies and Devin. I just want to give them SO much, but I have no choice now but to divide myself the best I can.

I go to the doctor tomorrow morning for my last appointment and he will let me choose a day this week to be induced. I am very uncomfortable and tired, so I plan to ask to be induced as soon as possible, which will most likely be Wednesday.
Ready or not, here we go...

3 comments:

LukeyOneSock said...

I'm in my last week too and very uncomfortable as well. I am going to be induced on the 13th. Looking forward to reading your birth announcement!

Sandy said...

Hope you'll meet your new baby girl very soon! Let me know if we can do anything to help!

Shawndi84 said...

Good luck with everything! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Can't wait to see pictures of the new cutie!