Monday, October 13, 2008

Home from the hospital

We are home and adjusting to life as a family of 5. Devin loves his little sister and enjoys holding her. He has been gentle, so far, and can't wait for her to get bigger. Logan, on the other hand, doesn't seem to mind his new sister being home, but he has entered a stage where he is way to rough to be near Aubrey. He just likes to pull her blanket off or dive for her face! EEK! He is just having a blast crawling around and playing with his toys. Life is the same for him so far.
As for Dale and I, we are busy with many doctors appointments (mine, Logan's and Aubrey's) and trying to give each child as much attention as possible, which is going to be the hardest thing. It is still very sad for me to have to take some attention away from Logan. I hope I can continue to do his therapy and work on his feeding etc as much as possible. It is definitely going to be challenging, especially when Dale goes back to work.






5 comments:

Michelle said...

She's so little & perfect & I can't wait to meet her!

Shawndi84 said...

She is beautiful! Her skin tone is so pretty! How fun.. I miss mine being so tiny and cuddly!

Sandy said...

She is beautiful! We cannot wait to come visit you and meet her in person! :) I'm glad everything is going well and the boys are adjusting to life with a little princess.

Amy Flege said...

congratulations! I have been so busy I havent had time to do much blog reading!! I am so excited for you---she is beauituful!

debk said...

Melanie,
Congratulations!! Welcome to little Aubrey and best wishes to her two lucky big brothers. Your life will be busy, but full of excitement, wonder and miralces!
Deb Kralovetz