Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not so little Logie!

When Logan came to visit me and Aubrey at the hospital after she was born, I instantly realized how big he is. He was my little baby until that moment. It was also really sad to think that he was not my baby anymore, but I've decided that I just have two now. Me and my babies were alone the other night while Devin and Dad went to a football game, so I had time to take some pictures of the two of them. I had to be careful though, because Logan just wanted to tackle her like he does his brother. I had to be quick. I took the picture and moved him away from her before he realized he was within reach of her. I can't wait until they can play together. I hope that they will be great friends. I hope to hear about Aubrey's hips tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

SO cute! I went through the same thing with Kennedy and Keeghan. Kennedy was on chemo when Keeghan was born so we went from his hospital room to hers and I just remember thinking, Oh my gosh, she's HUGE! LOL Now he's almost the same size as her! hahaha

Amy Flege said...

awwww. arent they adorable!! they will be the best of friends, just wait and see!

Sandy said...

Great pictures! They will be great friends, don't worry! :)

Jennie said...

fun pics!!!

Terri said...

Cute pics! Oh how I can relate. I couldn't get any pics of the boys together at first for fear that Cameron would crush the baby. Now they finally play great together.