Monday, May 10, 2010

Visiting Amber & Joel in CA

Last weekend, Aubrey, my Mom and me traveled to Los Angeles to visit my sister and her husband. Aubrey and I really made our rounds in LA! My sister lives in Santa Monica, just 4 blocks from the beach! Aubrey did SO well. It was a great opportunity for her and I to get some one on one time.
Aubrey's First Plane Flight!
Uncle Joel and Aunt Amber...they are living in LA while Joel records a record with his band! It's been a long road, but it is almost finished!!Our View from our hotel...Santa Monica Pier and the Beach.3rd Street Promenade...Santa Monica. We shopped here and also went to a fantastic farmer's market. DASH Boutique, Calabasas (you will recognize this if you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians on E!)Playing at the playground in Malibu.At the beach in Malibu.Well....this one's obvious. This was some serious shopping...well more like browsing. Lunch at The Ivy in Beverly Hills.Shopping at The Grove.A view of all of Los Angeles from the Griffith Observatory, it doesn't fit in one picture...it would take about three.Aubrey insisted on walking through the airports with her new doll in hand.Bye Amber and Joel!


No comments: