Monday, May 31, 2010

Logan's Birthday Party

I finally had a moment just now to look through the pictures I have taken over the last couple of months and I realize how many times I should have blogged some of them.
I even forgot to blog Logan's birthday party! Logan loves tractors and getting rides of them from his Grandpas. He even put his first two words together, "papa tractor"!! So naturally, we had a tractor birthday for him.



We had a beautiful day and the kids spent most of it outside!

Logan loves bounce houses! He got a brand new one for his birthday!






He stuck his hand in his cake right away! Oops!



Logan also got a silly quacking duck!
Logan reading a new tractor book. You can see his lips making the sounds for "tractor"!

This tractor gift shakes and sings the chicken dance!!

4 comments:

suelmayer said...

What a cutie, love the poster and the cake. Sam is all about tractors too!!!

Erin said...

Wow, what a cool party theme! I love your backyard, my kids would never leave!

Heidi said...

What a fun birthday party and a great cake! It looks like Logan had so much fun!

Wenni Donna said...

It’s great to see Logan having a wonderful time on his birthday. The birthday cake was also quite impressive. My son will be turning 5 next week so I’m also planning a party for him. We’ve found a suitable party hall at one of the event locations nearby and will probably rent it for my boy’s birthday celebrations.