Monday, February 4, 2008

Longer Hospital Stay

Logan is getting worse, so we will be at the hospital for atleast a couple more days. He is on oxygen all of the time now and is needing to be suctioned every few hours, and the suctioning isn't getting any easier to watch. He just seems even more miserable now and he's either sleeping or crying. I haven't gotten much sleep with his oxygen alarm going off all of the time, but tonight they plan on keeping him more comfortable with more oxygen so hopefully we will both sleep well for the first time since last Thursday!

8 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Poor Logan! We're praying hard!

Amy Flege said...

oh poor baby.. keeping him in my prayers!

Laurie said...

It makes me sad thinking about him like that :(

Prayers to you both.

The Bechtholds said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Stay strong Logan!

Chris said...

Thanks for the update--been thinking/praying for you guys.

RK said...

My goodness, that has to be torture to watch, Mel. I hope it's over soon!

Felecia said...

Praying for Logan.

Sandy said...

We're praying for you - hope Logan is feeling better very soon!