Saturday, February 16, 2008

Life back to "normal"

I guess I can now say that life is back to our kind of normal. I think Logan is off oxygen for good now. He will have his 9 month check-up on Monday. I plan to ask about a sleep study (to check his degree of sleep apnea). Logan REALLY impressed me today...he is opening his mouth for solids and actually seems interested and hungry for them! Before now, I would have to kind of force feed them and he would rarely finish a whole serving. When he was in the hospital we stopped the solids and since then it was starting to look like it was going to take him a LONG time to get back to where we were. He also lost a pound while he was sick and I have been worried about his appetite. My milk supply got very low when he wasn't eating much. I hope that on Monday we will find out that he gained that pound back. (good thing he had some to lose)

1 comment:

Kacey Bode said...

So glad Logan is back to normal!! I too plan on asking for a sleep study for Ella, I just have to find a pediatrician first : ) I'm glad Ella is chunky too, that way when she is sick I don't have to worry about her losing weight. One less thing to worry about!!!