Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The last few days in pictures...

70s in November! I never thought we would still be enjoying the outdoors at this time of the year! Logan still LOVES his swing. I think I should have my Dad move it inside for the winter.

It is really a hard thing to take pictures of all three kiddos together! Here, Logan did not want to participate. Now that he is more mobile, we are starting to see that he does have a mind of his own. He also is starting to arch his back and resist things he doesn't want to do. I remember Devin doing that at 1...things could get real interesting around here really fast.

Devin is such a lover! He always loved kissing Logan, now he is sharing his love with Aubrey. I don't think she knows what to think about it! (hence the face) She will just have to get used to it.


She is changing fast...here come the chubby cheeks!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness! They are so adorable. What wonderful pictures!!!