Sunday, August 2, 2009

Big Life Changes

Wow...it has been a while since I posted! Yikes! Life around here is changing fast and we have been in a sort of transition. Big life changes...but hopefully for the better. My husband made the difficult decision to resign from his career to pursue another. He will no longer teach and will now be working from home as a small business owner. This decision has, of course, been accompanied by many other big decisions that have made things a bit stressful, but I know everything will settle down eventually. Overall, I think that Dale will be happier and I will have more support at home and the freedom to come and go during the day. I think I couldn't ask for a better situation...as long as I don't get sick of seeing Dale everyday, all day! (Just kidding honey! )

I also have been meaning to post some video of Logan lately...just haven't found the time yet. He has many new words and signs!! So exciting!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I hope your husband's business goes great.I wish my hubby could do something like that.
Can't wait to see the video! :)

Unknown said...

Congrat's on the new adventure of starting a new business. I hope all goes well.

Cammie Heflin said...

I hope things go well! Change can be an adventure and we only live once so enjoy having your hubby home!

Sara P said...

congrats to your family, thats very exciting:) - what type of business is he starting?

arnesona said...

I love Boston as well:) One of my fav. cities!! So what is the new business?