Friday, June 26, 2009

Aubrey on Etsy!



This morning I received a hat from Etsy for Aubrey. I thought this unique and funky hat would be super cute this fall. Dale thinks she looks like Annie!
I used the opportunity to try a new background and light setup in my studio. Then, I sent the pictures to the creator of the hat and she loved them and is now using them on her site! You can see Aubrey here at HuggaBeans on Etsy. You can also see more pictures of her in the the hat here, on my other blog.

7 comments:

Jennie said...

Yet another example of why I'd be in the poor-house if we had girls! What an adorable hat! And a great model, of course!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Aubrey is back to smiling for the camera again =-) She is so adorable! I love the new background too....hmmm, Preston's birthday pictures =-)

Melissa

Kim said...

Very cool! And what a great picture! Love the hat!

Heidi said...

She is so cute - I love the hat!

Beth said...

Oh my lands! That is way too adorable for me not to want to snack on her. (sorry--love smooching baby cheeks!)

Jeanette said...

What an amazing photo. I think she would make a garbage bag look adorable.

My name is Sarah said...

Oh that is so adorable.