Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Logan the Climber!

Today, I sat Logan down next to the tub and I left the bathroom for less than 30 seconds, and when I came back, he was in the tub banging on his water drums! He had climbed in all by himself (with his clothes on and there was no water in the tub yet, thank goodness!!). I took him out and watched him do it again. It wasn't graceful, but he managed to get in again without hurting himself. I should have seen it coming because he has been making small attempts to climb by letting his feet of the ground and balancing on his tummy on things. He loves to take baths and he also loves to play the drums! He is lucky that he has a big brother with quite the drum collection!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Way to go, Logan! I'm glad there wasn't water in the tub, but I'm really proud of your climbing skills.