Saturday, December 13, 2008

Aubrey Update to Update

I forgot to mention in my last post that Aubrey was diagnosed with reflux and has been put on Zantac. It was clear to the doctor that Aubrey has an issue with spitting up, because she spit up 4 times just while we were talking with him. She even spit up 3 times in front of the nurse before he came in. This doctor was not her pediatrician. Her regular pediatrician was out sick and when I had told her about Aubrey spitting up since the day she was born (at her last appointment), she felt it was not something to be concerned about. I knew it was not typical, so I am glad we got another opinion and hopefully she will be less fussy and make less of a mess everywhere. If we don't see a big difference within the next two weeks, we need to go back to try something different.

No comments: