Friday, May 9, 2008

I've been tagged twice...

I've been tagged by RK...

What I was doing 10 yrs ago: May 1998... I was about to graduate from High School! I also just decided to be a teacher and go to school where my boy friend was attending at the time.

Five things on my to do list for today: With a birthday party coming up next week...too many things to list, but mainly clean, clean, clean. But it's late, so for tomorrow I will be taking the family to a DS playdate, shopping for mother's day gifts (I am a procrastinator), cleaning, making many lists of what I need for the party, and cleaning up the landscaping.

Three of my bad habits: DVRing too many shows to watch in my free time (what free time??), going to bed too late (and snacking right before bedtime), getting behind on laundry

What would I do if I was a billionaire: Donate lots of money to promote Down syndrome awareness and start programs to help children and adults with Down syndrome make important transitions in life, pay off my mortgage, take my family on many vacations (maybe a few without the kids!), and just spend as much time as possible with family and friends.

Five places I have lived: Only one...Wisconsin. But I have moved more than five times! Dorm rooms, apartments, duplex, apartment, house.

Five jobs I have had: Fazolies, Fleet Farm, Childcare Centers, University office work, Grocery Store, Teacher (I know that's six)

I've also been tagged by Kacey for this one:

4 places I go over and over
1. Grocery Store
2. Grandmas House
3. Doctors Appointments (me and Logan)
4. Gas Station
4 people that email me
1. Angie
2. Michelle
3. Debbie
4. Tina
4 of my favorite foods
1. Pasta
2. Salad
3. All breakfast food!
4. Ice Cream
4 places I would rather be right now
1. Some place warm and tropical, relaxing
2. Visiting family or friends
3. The spa
4. Home with the family, in a clean house, with a husband off of work for while (no cell phones or computer!)
4 movies I could watch over and over
I don't like to watch movies more than once...I like to keep up with the new ones as they come out on DVD (because I no longer make it to the theater)...but I have seen Backyardiagans, Little Bear, Max and Ruby, Wubbzy and Super Why Over and Over!

I am tagging these five people for both of these tags because I want to know more about them: I tag Pam, Laurie, Val, Shanna, and Sandy.

No comments: