Monday, January 18, 2010

My Picassos

I think Logan and Aubrey really enjoy their time home with me weekday mornings while Devin is at school. Even though they do fight over nukies and strollers, the rest of the time they get along great. I caught them the other day having a little giggle time together. They were both pounding their hands on the ground and laughing at each other. It was SO funny to watch them. I grabbed the video camera, but was too late.
Here, they are writing on the chalkboard, which they could not do if Devin was home because has to have it to himself of course.




1 comment:

Kim said...

I know how you feel! I am really enjoying my time alone with Noah in the mornings while Madison is gone to school. We go to the library program and gymnastics at the Y together. Madison is such an attention hog when she is home, so it is nice to be able to give him all my attention.