Saturday, October 31, 2009

Great Crayons for Beginners!

Last week, Logan's OT mentioned some crayons that write very brightly without pressing down hard. I looked and couldn't find them, but I came across some window crayons and I bought them for Devin (because he is obsessed with decorating!). They work great on the windows, but they also work great for Logan to color with. He doesn't have to press hard at all and he gets great colors from them! He also discovered that they write great on my table. I want to let Logan use them on the patio door too, but I haven't done it yet. I'm not sure if it is a good thing for him right now, to be encouraged to write on walls.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is awesome! I always think about how great it would be if my son just knew he could press harder to see the colors!

I actually bought one of those mirrors that hang on the back of a bedroom door for Cody to draw with markers on. I just didn't hang it up and bring it out of the closet every now and then for him to color on. Sometimes it is laying flat on the floor, other times I have it leaning on something.