Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Monkey Joe's

Yesterday, we tried out a new indoor place to play. Yes, we got out again and it was GREAT! Monkey Joe's had fun inflatables and I think I had as much fun as Devin! I can't wait until Logan can enjoy playing too! The slides were so fast...it felt like they put some kind of grease on them to make them fast. It probably sounds strange, but it made the slides a blast. I have been on other inflatable slides that are too slow and that makes them no fun at all.


Here are some pictures. Devin played for almost 4 hours and was REALLY worn out by then. He was ready to leave, but wants to go back soon!


















I started to take this picture when he was at the top.






This one was our favorite (it was a great workout!). You can see us if you click on the picture.

1 comment:

Beth said...

It looks like so much fun!! One of cousins recently had his 4th birthday party at a Monkey Joe's!! We didn't get to make it though...

Beth