Thursday, September 27, 2007

Potty 101

Last Monday, when I decided to start potty training Devin, I did not know what I was in for. But, I have to say he has come a long way in about a week and a half. Each day he has only been going on the potty about once or twice a day...today he has gone three times and it is only noon!!! He still doesn't tell me he has to go, but hopefully that will come soon.
Maybe our success has something to do with the fact that we are on our THIRD potty! Yes, we bought our third yesterday. The boy "pee-pee thing" was always falling off the first one and the second one had a built in "pee-pee thing" but the potty hurt his bottom (he had a red ring when he stood up!). So now, I think I have found the right one. It has a padded ring and a built in "pee-pee stopper thing". I guess I should have studied potties ahead of time.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Don't feel bad - we have 4 potty chairs at our house! I had 2 from Karly, but they didn't work so great for Braden.

Good luck with the potty training!