Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Having a bad week...

I don't know if it is because I have to take Logan to the doctor tomorrow, or that he seems to be falling behind in his gross motor development, or because kids are going back to school now and I can't help but think about what that is going to be like for us, but I just feel sad. I was getting good at living day to day, but recently I am worrying about tomorrow a little too much. I was told to learn all that I could about the endless list of medical issues that could affect Logan because his doctor may not test for these things appropriately. I know that I am going to have to be his best advocate, but I don't know if I am prepared to be his doctor as well. I was never the type of person to be pushy with professionals, but I guess this is just a taste of what is to come.

No comments: